Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It was sometime ago when I've decided to make some reorganisation to my online blog posts.

The original intention of this blog had solely been a site where I could place my rants about people, and certain events that had been interesting in my life. Although the initial few posts had been more or less than prudent in its seriousness, I deem apt to post them since they are about me after all. Yet, due to certain events which had been transpiring around me which I could not seem to ignore, and with the abject seriousness of those topics which I feel would not have the similar impact that I hope would have transcend upon my readers, therefore I've decided to set up another blog while retaining this site as my life's rant page, and would perhaps proceed to revamp this site into one of my dedicated D&D gaming blog posts as well.

Thus, I hope with all considerations, for my readers who follows this current blog of mine, I do wish that you continue to do so. As for some of you whom might wish to visit my blog on my views with regards to more serious topics, may visit this site here at
http://azmodeus.wordpress.com.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. (Not that I really mean it. I just add this in for the sake of it ^^)

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home