Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Okay,

Alright lets see, I still haven't finish my draft on the Penang trip yet, ya, theres alot of crap to be wrote, although its mostly the pictures which I did not have the time to upload it (amidst a chorus of boos).. OK OK! I know you guys are probably thinking that I am finding excuses (especially Janice), which I am not. bleah

So I shall dedicate my blog entry today to Miss Janice. Hmm.. sounds wierd that I should dedicate a blog entry to one of my major protagonists... but ya... I guess for her effort in reading my entries I supposed I could oblige her loyal readership with my entry for her.

Lets see,

I don't believe I had known her for a long time, infact I couldn't exactly remember where did I met her first (pardon me lar, I mean I don't note down who or when I met em sometimes). If I am not wrong, the first time that I've got to know this quirky lady was over at Happy (a gay club), for those wondering why the hell I was there in the first place, I don't even have an idea myself. All I do know is that some friend by the name of D managed to convince us of a place with good music and a place to shake our bomboms, and we went.

So it was there I got to know this charbor, I mean, at first glance, seriously, I had this impression that she have this retro style look, straight cut hair, nerdy glasses, and hell, with a set of perky cheeks to boot~ LOL and so there I was sashaying to the music, watching D, iz, and zy getting all warmed up to this ermm.. sassy lass (ok, I only got know the sassy part a lil later).

Alright, to be honest, she really doesn't look like your typical Singaporean chick that walks along the street, I mean, though shes supposed to be elegant (as part of her job requirements), I mean hell I don't see that particular trait when we are with her, I mean come on, which air stewardess will pinch you for 4-5 times for saying that shes a mummy's girl?Yup, elegance is definitely out, but sassy is in, which is where I found out about that part... it didn't take long though, maybe only about half an hour into Happy? lol

I guess she has her cute points, well... her cheeks are cute, cute retro looking glasses, hmmm.. perky posterior, and ermm.. what else? lol... alright maybe I let the rest fill me up on this particular portion, since her cuteness fails to dawn on me whenever she pinches me or grabs for my family jewels (YES!! She did!) whenever I make a smart aleck or wise ass comment about her *bleah*. Nonetheless, apart from those cute/uncute parts about her, after getting to know her for awhile, you'll realise that she isn't that bad I guess, well... apart from her quirkiness, unruliness, sassiness, cheekiness, and blurness behavior, taking those away, you actually get a down to earth, filial, fiercely loyal, emotional, and fun loving friend. *smiles* To be honest, Janice must have been one of those few persons I know whom would never fail her mum for dinner dates or outings, she would never find excuses or reasons not to go (which I must say I had been guilty of several times), for her, commitment to her family is probably one of her top priorities in life, and I really respect her for that.

Although I'll have to say I did not really have a really good impression of her during certain points of our friendship (read my entry on FoB), where I do find her too emotional at times when it comes to certain decision making, I guess after geting to know her better, I realised that its just her, and I guess the part where shes loyal to her friends kinda offsets most of her supposed bad points, and whats the most important criteria for being a friend? That is to be there for that person when he needs it, and Janice happens to be that kind of person, one who believes in the things that she do, one who believes that to be a good friend means one to be able to commit to maintaining that friendship. And for that, I am quite willing to be the kind of friend for her whom I would offer my well meaning advice to her, bum and crap together, and of course, offer my aid and support whenever she needs it.

Though if it helps, she really gotta curb her emotional outburst a little sometimes. *chuckles*

Well, thats it for my post today, and I am kinda expecting more pinches the next time I see this charbor again. Wish me luck people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Azmodeus said...

Although I think you replied in the wrong post.

But yes, I still have a roleplaying group going on. If you so choose, you can come down to join my group if you are interested.

Lemme know at my email, ydnamil@hotmail.com

Later

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home